We are working with an award winning, mid sized creative agency with an enviable client list. Brave and bold this team of brilliant minds place creativity at the heart of everything they do.
The agency has grown rapidly over the last six months and continues to do so. It’s a great time to join them as they are building on their huge successes and strengthening their talented creative team. They believe in the power of story telling, connecting and engaging brands with their target audiences and offer expertise in corporate comms and reporting as well as brand and digital, employee engagement and video. Clients and projects are varied and wide ranging and the ethos here is very collaborative.
We are looking for a top notch middleweight designer to work on brand engagement, digital and reporting. You’ll have some great experience already working for a creative agency and be keen to build on this, to work with bigger brands and an award winning team. You’ll help to create creative solutions alongside seniors, collaborating, brainstorming and critiquing projects along the way. Strong experience with A & R design, print/editorial work highly desirable.
- Creative agency experience and experience working on print as well as digital projects.
- A love of sharing and exploring ideas and an imaginative and curious mind.
- Experience overseeing and advising web developers and artworkers during the development process.
- A good understanding of working with external suppliers and processes – printing, typography, photography, digital, illustration, video etc.
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage your time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills and general positivity to foster good relationships with all departments.
- Highly conceptual approach to all projects with experience in delivering ideas to solve problems.
Super opportunity to really excel your creative career. Please get in touch with your c.v and up to date portfolio asap. We are looking forward to hearing from you.