EA to Managing Partner
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a communications agency on a fixed term basis, covering maternity leave for a period of up to 12 months. Reporting to the Managing Partner, the role will support him in managing his day to day diary and inbox, as well as more complex tasks such as expense reconciliation, timesheet management, and travel arrangements as required.
The successful candidate will be professional, with excellent verbal and written communications skills and advanced MS office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook). You will be comfortable in a dynamic environment, highly organised and have excellent attention to detail.
Our client is a specialist communications agency who helps ambitious organisations communicate with confidence. They are a team of strategists, coaches and creators and every one of their employees uses their strengths to give their clients the best outcome. Their offer consists of three main pillars – narrative & messaging, coaching and content. Through these pillars we bring business strategy to life, supporting our clients to better connect with the audiences that matter most. Their areas of expertise include Investor Communications, Employee Engagement, Sustainability, Brand, Campaigns and Regulatory affairs.
Is enterprising in their approach and quickly understands both the offer and how to communicate this to others.
Is effective in delivering work that is consistently of a high standard, doing this both autonomously and as part of a bigger team.
Is able to understand work objectives quickly through expertise but will instinctively seek guidance if unsure.
Is willing and able to collaborate to achieve better outcomes in work, and in doing this contributes to an empathetic, integrated and open culture.
• Accurate, efficient diary management.
• Co-ordination and planning/confirmation of internal/ external appointments, including:
o tracking, replying and monitoring invitations for meetings sent
o ensuring all are followed up in an appropriate fashion
o responsibility for primary research
o gathering of any supporting documentation for these meetings 24 hours in advance.
• Travel management – making national and international arrangements as required.
Email and calls management:
• Regular checking of inbox.
• Flagging priorities as they arise.
• Monitoring for all meetings, invitations and opportunities as they come in.
• Fielding/screening of calls and emails, handling enquiries as appropriate.
Expense and timesheet management:
• Managing monthly expenses, including corporate card.
• Reconciling overseas travel with client projects.
• Supporting with timesheet management.
Support in organising events as required.
Other: To be an ambassador for the business at all times
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Previous Agency/Media experience preferred
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Good working knowledge of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint (ability to provide PPT deck assistance is a must).
• Confident with managing data, spreadsheets and business applications.
• Skilled and confident in dealing with senior level clients/stakeholders.
• Able to multi task successfully and efficiently.
• Demonstrable initiative.
• Experience of working in creative/media industries desirable.
• Experience of working with project/time management systems
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.