Head of Product Marketing
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Product Marketing to be responsible for developing compelling value propositions to drive lead generation, customer engagement and sales enablement. Our client is a leader in Business Intelligence with offices based in London, New York and Hong Kong.
This role requires a customer-focused approach, strong analytical and digital marketing skills, and the ability to bring value propositions to market. The successful candidate will manage a team focused on understanding customers, proposition development, marketing automation and sales enablement. You will be used to working in fast-paced environments, leading through change and working alongside sales and product teams to achieve business goals.
- Drives demand and usage of product through compelling campaigns
- Lead efforts to gain insight into the needs of customers, using customer advisory boards, research, feedback from client facing teams and regular direct contact with customers
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of the forces at work within their products’ sectors and the implications for the business. Helps their team develop their knowledge and ensures market understanding is reflected in all marketing campaigns and communications.
- Based on market and customer insight, defines the market positioning, messaging and use cases of their portfolio of products for key customer segments
- Uses and creates evidence to support product positioning (research, case studies, statistics) and create materials to support the sales process (landing pages, brochures, websites)
- Understands in detail the customer membership journey for various segments and uses this knowledge to inform customer acquisition, engagement & renewal strategies and interactions.
- Mapping of membership universes and penetration of addressable markets in order to identify and pursue growth opportunities.
- Defines target membership profiles (by role, sector, territory and company) and required reach; create data acquisition strategy and research plan to deliver required reach, and work with data team to deliver.
- Works closely with the event marketing team to optimise cross-promotional activity and opportunities
- Leverages real-time email marketing results, marketing automation campaigns, web analytics reports and website user activity reports to continuously optimise performance of marketing activity, improve website usability and increase conversion rates.
- Track record of being the voice and conscience of the customer within the business
- Proven track record of a close, successful relationship with sales
- Excellent copywriting skills with experience of working on brand /product messaging
- Developing & implementing successful audience growth & engagement strategies.
- Web analytics & SEO
- # Leads
- Usage metrics such as % users logging on, frequency of visit, average
- Portfolio customer numbers, revenues and market share
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.