Account Manager- Business Intelligence
Working on the flagship brand, a Commercial Account Manager is needed with Business Intelligence sector experience for this growing company. Based near The Barbican, our client is an independent publishing company that was formed in 1998 and has grown to become a leading information provider within its core markets. They provide high-value, specialist business information to the insurance, hedge funds and online gaming industries. They deliver key information to defined target audiences through magazines, events and community websites.
With products covering all aspects of the hedge fund world, our clients products provide industry professionals with the information they need to be confident about what is happening in the marketplace. They offer a range of products including news, data , events and insights for our members.
- Achieving renewal targets from existing clients within the portfolio by maintaining relationships, training clients, establishing the value of services, upselling and renewing contracts.
- New Business – Bringing new clients on board or providing new products to your existing client base.
- Managing and developing your revenue stream through established business opportunities
- Developing your understanding of the products, competitors and clients to enable maximised sales and revenue generation.
- Previous experience in B2B sales/desire to enter into B2B sales
- Consultative B2B sales/retentions/account management experience would be an advantage
- Previous sales experience working within the financial services market, specifically with financial organizations would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities and maximise product potential
- Confident and intelligent sales manner
- On and Offline media sales experience
- Competitive spirit
- Passion and Enthusiasm
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Excellent uncapped bonus structure
- Independent company with established brands
- Friendly experienced team
- Global offices
- Regular on-going incentives
- 24 days holiday rising to 29 days + your birthday off
- Free season ticket loan
- Breakfast provided every day (Cereals & Fresh fruit )
- Exciting Christmas parties to a European destination
- On-going training and career development
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.