Business Development Manager - Advertising/Branding/Design
This role requires a proven business development background and a passion for retail/consumer brand design.
Independent, award winning branding agency who work with some of the World's leading retailers and brands. Based in trendy offices in the heart of Clerkenwell. Excellent renumeration and benefits.
Sat within the Marketing and New Business Team, the Business Development Manager reports to the Marketing & Business Development Director. It will be your responsibility to identify and develop strategic relationships with potential new clients. You will create targeted new bus programmes that open pipelines and attract new clients.
- Work with Marketing Dir to set strategy and objectives for lead generation
- Source new leads and develop a network of key stakeholders to develop pipeline
- Orchestrate new business meetings/pitches and respond to RFI's, participating and preparing presentations
- Establish a strategy for opening opportunities with new or lapsed clients
- Manage day to day activities for new business strategy and lead generation campaigns - track new business contacts/CRM database and follow up
- Coordinate with marketing and PR on outbound activities to help generate new business and speaker opportunities at various events
- Attend/network retail trade events
I'm looking for confident, enthusiastic Business Development Manager who has gained significant experience in a senior business development role within either design, branding, retail, digital or consumer agency environments so you'll have a real understanding of branding/retail. You'll have a proven track record of securing new business wins and achieving revenue growth. You'll be a strategic thinker with the ability to identify and propose relevant opportunities. You'll be able to identify targeted clients for both in and outbound leads. Goes without saying but you'll have great communication skills able to confidently engage with potential clients and build relationships/rapport.
This is a great agency to work for and if desire a truly creative environment - you'll love working there! Press the 'Apply Now' button they're keen to start interviewing asap.