Campaign Manager with strong end to end B2B global campaigns experience needed for London based SaaS company.
Campaign Manager - Up to £50,000 pro rata - 10-12 month contract - London
Our client is a privately held software as a service company that specialises in marketing lead meetings, events and hospitality management technology. The Company offers web-based software for meeting site selection, online event registration, event management email marketing and web surveys. Based in Central London in lovely offices they offer good soft benefits with a fantastic office culture
As Campaign Manager in this 12 months contract you will plan, manage and execute the Hospitality Cloud marketing. This position will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager for Europe and work closely with US and India counterparts. The job will see you:
- Develop, grow, and optimise targeted and dynamic marketing campaigns to build brand awareness, solicit prospect interest and generate demand for solutions
- Ensure that all campaigns have clear objectives, performance measures and reporting capabilities
- Align with global campaign strategies and work effectively across multiple departments, teams and international offices to execute campaigns. They have teams in offices in the US and India who will be key partners to deliver these campaigns
- Utilise a range of marketing tactics from live events to content marketing to digital distribution to third-party content partnerships to drive demand generation campaigns
To be successful in this Campaign Manager contract you will need to have the following:
- Considerable experience of current relevant B2B marketing campaigns across Europe.
- Experience working for global company and managing virtual teams in a fast-paced environment
- To liaise with internal groups and suppliers, propose creative ideas, communicate effectively, and build constructive and effective relationships globally.
If this is sounding like the Campaign Manager contract for you APPLY NOW! All applications will get a response.
Campaign Manager - Up to £50,000 pro rata - 10-12 month contract - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.