eCommerce Merchandiser- Amazon
Exclusive to blueskies: This well-established business selling home and garden products throughout the UK, Europe and USA are currently seeking an ecommerce merchandiser on a 12 month FTC. With continued investment and huge growth potential, this is an exciting time to join the business.
The Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ecommerce merchandiser with experience of selling on Amazon to join this company on a 12 month maternity cover contract. Working within the Customer Marketing team, you will be responsible for managing the Amazon account across the UK and Europe as well as working with other retail partners to ensure that products are merchandised correctly on their websites.
- 70% of the role will be dedicated to managing the Amazon relationship
- Ensure all product descriptions, images and video content is loaded on Amazon site correctly to fully optimise the pages with A+ content
- Work closely with the category teams to ensure all information is provided in a timely manner
- Edit content and write copy as required
- Monitor traffic coming to Amazon store and make amendments and report back using Vendor Central analytics
- Attend monthly meetings with key accounts to build relationships
- Forward correct product information to other retail partners and ensure that they are updating their ecommerce site correctly
- Conduct competitor and market research
- An understanding of digital marketing, paid search and Google Analytics would be beneficial
The Candidate: You must be a confident, personable individual who can build relationships quickly. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience in an ecommerce environment and it is essential that you have worked on an Amazon account previously. Ideally with a background in retail, FMCG or consumer durables where a tangible product is being sold via Amazon.
As well as the salary of £25,000 - £30,000 doe, the benefits which accompany the role include pension and holiday.
This ecommerce merchandiser role would also suit an ecommerce executive, digital marketing executive, Amazon Merchandiser or online merchandiser.
Ecommerce merchandiser- 12 month FTC, Banbury, £25,000 - £30,000 doe