Global Social Media Manager
Global Social Media Manager- Agency- London
Major Players is working with growing agency, that with its continuous stream of new business across integrated accounts, they are in need of a strong Global Social Media Manager to join and work across one of these new accounts, and help drive new creative and strategic output across social and digital. Working with clients across the tech, automotive, FMCG and the luxury space, this agency work hard to produce amazing campaigns across design & build, content & social, site optimisation, insights & data, as well as immersive and CGI.
You'll lead our in-house social media team of Content Creators to deliver inspiring, thoughtful and intriguing content for one of our global travel and lifestyle clients.
You'll be a true social media advocate with proven success in delivering strong organic growth, curating content and delivering positive long-term social engagement. You'll know instinctively what works for a brand on social and what doesn't. You'll have your eyes on the must-follow travel and lifestyle accounts on Instagram and ideally have a vibrant social presence of your own.
* Lead the production and publishing of social media creative content for core and emerging social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
* Act as guardian for the brands across social content output
* Identify, communicate and action opportunities to optimise performance, utilising learnings to improve results
* Liase with key stakeholders to support local content marketing deliverables
* Supporting internal process for customer care communications
* Maintain a cutting-edge understanding of best practices, features and tactics within the social space
* Produce content calendars and themes which build on brand goals
* Develop a deep understanding of customers, competitors and industry trends
* Commercial accountability and management of paid social performance, production and travel budgets
* Build a trusted relationship with our client and their global stakeholders
* Create a highly motivated team with high quality and rapid work processes, setting the tempo and expectations for the wider agency and client team
* 4+ years of experience in social media marketing - a high level of autonomy is required in the role
* A solid understanding of social-first content creation
* Creative flair - an eye for good art direction and copywriting
* Excellent time management, prioritisation and proactivity
* Entrepreneurial and innovative - a willingness to take risks, break new ground and a track record of delivering content that disrupts
* Experience of managing a team
* Understanding of European markets and audiences is essential, as well as liaising directly with international client teams
* Experience in another European market is desirable
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew