Social Media Manager - Independent Agency - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this vibrant, independent creative agency for a Social Media Manager.
You will be alive with passion for all things social media. You will have a very strong understanding of how different platforms work and be the lead for the production & publishing of social media content for this travel and lifestyle client.
The role has come about as the agency is expanding its in-house social team. You will have plenty of autonomy in the position and there is lots of travel involved (experience of European markets would be very beneficial).
You’ll be leading a social media team to deliver inspiring, thoughtful and intriguing content and you will act as the brand guardian for all work produced. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone bursting with creativity, you'll have experience in producing content calendars and themes so send your CV today if you'd like to know more. They are looking to have someone in place in January and are moving quickly to interview.
Day to day responsibilities
- Lead the production and publication of social media creative content for core and emerging social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- Act as guardian for the brands across social platforms
- Identify, communicate and action opportunities to optimise performance
- Liaison with key stakeholders to support local content marketing
- Supporting internal process for customer care communications
- Content calendar management
- Monitor and analyse competitors and industry trends
- Commercial accountability and management of paid social performance
- Build a trusted relationship with the client
- Create a highly motivated team
Skills and experience required
- 3+ years of experience in a social media management position
- Experience in managing editorial policies and the production of content.
- Ideally, some experience working in an agency environment
- A solid understanding of social-first content creation
- Creative capabilities - art direction and copywriting
The ideal profile
- Intelligent, curious and passionate
- Proud of your achievements but driven to improve and achieve more
- Collaborative yet independent
- Used to working in a fast-moving, hands-on environment
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Social Media Manager to lead and set the long-term vision for a major travel brand. Don't waste time - send your details today.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.