Marketing Events Manager
Opportunity for an Events Marketer with experience of B2B awards events to join this leading digital education company!
Marketing Events Manager - Up to £135 per day - 3 month contract - London
Our client has a respected established brand in the UK and has set up a digital business to increase its reach and use new channels to reach education professionals.
As a Marketing Events Manager you will be responsible for:
- delivering marketing acquisition campaigns across on and offline channels
- briefing and producing onsite marketing collateral
- managing event websites from design to content and maintenance
- managing marketing schedules and events budgets
- day to day CRM database maintenance
- tracking campaign performance
- post event promotions and reporting
In order to be considered for this Marketing Events Manager role you will have:
- experience of marketing B2B award events
- excellent CRM and email marketing
- experience of web content management and CMS
- multichannel marketing experience
- immediately available
If this Marketing Events Manager role sounds like the role for you then apply online today! All applications will get a response!
Marketing Events Manager - Up to £135 per day - 3 month contract - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.