Full service design and communications agency is looking for an account director for their London studio
This role will involve complete responsibility for developing the strategic and tactical program for a major global client, including all client activity, delivery and budget. You will be the focal point for the account, responsible for overall high quality of all deliverables, including accuracy of delivery, client customer satisfaction and profitability in a fast-paced branding consultancy. This is a golden opportunity to look friends and family in the eye and say: “I did that.”
The role will involve:
- Building client relationships by successfully planning, managing and delivering a variety of projects, ensuring excellent standards and maintained profitability at each project phase. Typical projects may include: branding and marketing strategy, advertising, corporate literature and magazines, campaign management, brand implementation, digital communications and assistance in a number of consultancy projects including workshops and other methods of research.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for clients, reacting efficiently and accurately to all project requests, offering advice and guidance throughout the process.
- Supervising account managers and internal project management tools to ensure requirements are met and the client receives regular project documentation including estimates, project plans, contact reports and production schedules.
- Working closely with the studio, editorial team and other departments to ensure project briefs are understood and accurate, and appropriate resource is allocated.
- Ensure client relationships are nurtured and new business opportunities are identified.
- Oversee tender processes, coordinating team collaboration, overseeing development of creative responses and drafting proposals.
- Proactive involvement in the pitch process for new and existing business.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record (six + years) of account experience in an agency environment.
- Be experienced working with and managing internal and external partner networks.
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of client service and responsiveness, with extreme attention to detail even when under pressure.
- Have excellent communications and presentation skills and be confident and proactive in engaging with senior agency, partner and client representatives.
- Understand and appreciate the role of brand development in business success.
- Be digitally fluent, bright, organised, detail-oriented, self-motivated
This agency need someone with a passion for digital marketing and a flair for account management; this is a superb opportunity for someone looking for their next move.