Mid-Weight Creative Team
We’re krow, a full-service creative communications agency. Founded in 2005, we started with just a table and a phone. And no clients. Now we are one of four krow offices dotted around Britain working hard to help our clients create what we call Big Positive Impacts. Our clients include a range of big established retail brands to small, quirkier challenger brands and charities.
We’re also a part of The MISSION Group, a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit, The MISSION are the UK's 9th largest dedicated communications group, working out of 31 places across the UK but also Europe, Asia, the US and Canada.
Right now we’re looking to grow our creative department by recruiting a talented and ambitious mid-weight creative team with a ferocious appetite for new ideas.
You’ll have broad experience and enough about you to suggest that you have the potential to create original ideas and executions. You’ll be working across a range of clients from big established retail brands, to smaller quirkier challenger brands and charities. You’ll be expected to raise our creative profile by producing award winning work.
You will work across a range of briefs with our spookily clever planners and client service teams, turning insight and strategy into impactful brand campaigns across multiple channels including digital, social and ATL. There are no unnecessary hierarchical layers of authority within the agency, so our creative teams get to take on lots of responsibility and client exposure. There will also be plenty of opportunities to work on new business and pitches.
What we’re looking for and what it takes to become a krow…
- You’ll have an impressive portfolio that suggests you have broad experience and loads of potential to create original ideas and executions across a range of channels.
- You’ll be digital and social natives, as well as having some experience working on more traditional ATL campaigns
- You’ll be excellent communicators, well versed at presenting your ideas and collaborating with others.
- You get excited by and want to get involved in the development of strong conceptual ideas that are beautifully executed.
- You’ll have a passion for social and digital, and continually be aware of whatever is new.
- You will be full of enthusiasm and have no qualms about working hard.
- Competitive salary (depending on experience etc) + benefits
- Medical insurance, life & income protection
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you are up for the challenge we want to hear from you!