CRM Officer (email)
CRM Officer (email) responsible for planning, executing and reporting on CRM activity to drive recruitment targets using high quality targeted communications through the University's CRM tool.
My client is a University based in South East London seeking a CRM Officer (email) supporting the Communications and Recruitment Directorate and, working alongside the CRM Specialist, Recruitment Campaigns Coordinator (CRM) and Senior Events Officer.
The key responsibilities for this CRM Officer (email) are:
- Support the development and delivery of the University's recruitment communications plan with respect to its effective operation through the CRM and Events systems.
- Provide technical support for all CRM users, managing support calls in order of urgency and escalating calls where necessary
- Coordinate & deploy emails for the communications plan with other teams in the Communications & Recruitment Directorate, other Directorates and the Faculties.
- Contribute to the synthesis of all the brand elements (messaging, insights from marketing team and audiences) to ensure brand compliance
- Provide advocacy and training to new CRM users
- Ensure brand compliance while giving the University a visual brand personality.
The successful CRM Officer (email) will have the following exposure:
- Experience of using data segmentation and testing strategies to optimise communications
- Demonstrates understanding of key data principles including database structure, automation, data structures & logic
- Experience of managing and manipulating large data sets using excel
- Experience of delivering high volume multi-channel CRM campaigns
- Experience of creating tailored marketing messages to different audiences
- Experience producing reporting and analysis of CRM activity
- Understanding of relevant standards and compliance requirements e.g. accessibility, usability, CMA compliance
This is a permanent role, the salary n offer here is £28,554 - £31,515 per annum. Education and Training experience is not essential. This role is based in South East London.