Junior to Midweight Designer
Our award-winning client is looking for ingenious junior to midweight branding designers to join their team.
Ideal candidates will have creative prowess within the branding sector of design. You will be creating incredibly conceptual ideas and will be working on monumental FMCG products, extravagant alcohol brands and luxury retail companies. You will become an indispensable member of a distinct and admirable team, with the key responsibility to be innovative and create intensely strong brand identities. You will have a lot of responsibility and creative control on your given briefs.
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years' experience in the industry with dexterity in brand identity; experience with luxury retail companies is beneficial but not necessary.
- Colossal proficiency in conceptualising the client's vision.
- A totally immersive portfolio with pages including engaging final products, pages explaining concept and evidence of creative thought process.
- Someone who will get involved with the company culture and vibe with the already brilliantly social team.
- A phenomenally diligent person that will always produce work to an exceptional standard and to the given deadline.
- A person who has been entirely bewitched by their need for success within design.
Our award-winning client has clear road maps for progression and are an ever-growing company. They brand new state of the art offices in central London. They also offer a fantastic pension scheme, flexible work opportunities and plenty of holiday!
If you think you could be the Wayne to this Garth then please email over your up to date CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you.