Midweight Strategist - Digital Creative Agency - London
Are you keen to learn and develop your career and leap into the next stage of your strategy and planning career, then we urge you to read on .......
We are working with a client who offer an open culture and they are instilled with an entrepreneurial and independent spirit, and provide everyone with the freedom to have a voice, develop ideas and collaborate together. An ego free environment. A growing agency who are now looking to bolster their strategy team who have an impressive portfolio of clients and a culture which will require you to have a GSOH.
The Midweight Strategist will have exposure to work on flagship accounts steering clients to take a view across the whole brand experience. You will bring together a striking combination of brand strategy, user experience (UX) and comms planning experience.
- Offer robust strategic direction across all disciplines
- Lead brand strategy on UX and CX
- Write effective creative briefs
- Nurture the client relationship offering solutions to the client from different business verticals.
Its it for you?
- Do you have 3-4 years in a similar strategic role?
- Solid understanding of UX and CX?
- Can you lead client workshops?
- Previous exposure to a face paced deadline driven environment?
- Do you have a grasp of behavioural science?
Salary - £50k-£60k DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Ali your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.