Business Development Executive - Independent Agency - London
Business Development Executive to join an independent creative agency based in London who work with some of the world's leading retailers and brands.
DNA Recruit are working with a independent creative agency who create the best and most memorable brand experiences for some of the worlds leading retails and brands.
Assisting the Business Development Manager in pursuit of the agencies next client win the Business Development Executive will work research projects, proactive and reactive lead generation as well as general coordination of new business activity.
- Identify potential business opportunities
- Research and report on potential targets.
- Provide through analysis of your research
Business and Client Development
- With the Business Development Manager, you will methodically approach a set of possible clients.
- Adapt new business material to suit the target client.
- Pro-actively follow up on the above activity.
- Attend retail trade-shows and conferences to build a network of potential clients.
- Compile monthly new business activity reports
- Ownership of email bulletins, insight pieces and brochures
- Assist with the management of the CRM
Is this you?
- Do you have experience working in a Business Development role?
- Do you have a proven track record?
- Are you a people person and build client relationships easily?
- Do you have an eye for spotting opportunities?
- Do you work well with others?
Salary is up to £35k
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you answered yes to some or all of the above then we would like to hear from you ASAP, you could be starting 2020 with a new role, a new challenge and new experiences. Please send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.