We are on the search for someone to work within our Brand Activation Team. Someone awesome to plan and manage the delivery of campaigns to market, ensuring integration and flawless execution. If this sounds like your next gig, we'd love to hear from you!
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- By owning the end-to-end campaign planning for the relevant brand weather that is Euromillions, Lotto, Set for Life etc.
- Project manage multiple campaigns against timing plans and processes to ensure all key stage gates are met, identifying interdependencies and re-planning accordingly
- Working with a variety of stakeholders to ensure alignment and manage meetings and information updates
- Establish collaborative ways of working with internal and external creative agencies
- By working with Campaign Planning Manager to drive process improvements/efficiencies, identify and resolve issues and create holistic overview of the brand campaigns at topline level.
What you'll bring to the table
- Ideally agency experience - within production, account management, trafficking
- Ability to juggle and managing multiple products concurrently, including multi-channel activity
- A highly organised approach with attention to detail is critical
- The ability to Project Manage and Co-ordinate tasks and people
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management
- Experience of Workfront or other similar tool desirable
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed. Find out more about, our anything but ordinary Finance team here -