Our client is hunting for senior graphic designers to become intimidating weapons in their design fuelled armada.
Ideal candidates will be able to navigate a team of designers through the strongest of design problems, working for this award-winning design studio will test your problem solving and thought processing techniques to the greatest difficulty. You will have the opportunity to work on the branding for some the most prominent food and beverage brands in the industry, but also some of the most intricate, boutique, up and coming companies. You will be expected to produce work to a phenomenally innovative standard.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5-7 years' experience in the design industry with a clear knowledge of branding and packaging.
- Critical skills in bringing a client's concept into existence.
- A frighteningly stunning portfolio with pages going into depth on your thought processing and conceptual thinking accompanied with sketches to show how you overcome design challenges.
- Someone who will participate in the company culture and social outings.
- An incredibly scrupulous individual that will create artwork to a remarkable standard and always to the given deadline.
This award-winning design studio has state-of-the-art facilities with all the materials and software a designer could wish for. They offer an incredible pension scheme, private health care, and a mountain of holiday to be taken.
If you feel like you could be the Chandler Bing to this Monica Gueller, then do not hesitate to get in contact via email@example.com with an attached CV and Portfolio, thank you!