Strategy Director - Advertising Agency
This Strategy role is at an award-winning, global creative agency on an iconic flagship UK account, opening up cross channel campaign opportunities that will catch culture’s attention. You'll also have a wider portfolio of smaller brands.
This role would suit someone entrepreneurial who has experience of seeking out and creating proactive creative opportunities and is passionate about non-traditional advertising in contrast to making 60s TVCs (though there will be some of those too). You'll be taking brand thinking all the way through to local integrated execution; delivering ideas that really make a difference to the brands in culture and in competitive context.
Brand and Integrated planning skills developed at a lead ATL or Integrated creative agency
A track record of campaigns that have caught culture's attention.
Experience leading a large complex piece of business
Writing comms plans and toolkits that can allow global and/or local development & deployment
• Inspirational briefs that genuinely engage the creative teams
• Working collaboratively with creative teams to develop ideas and make the work the best it can be
• Leading strategy across integrated creative & media agency teams
• Leading strategy for new business pitches
• Leading significant sized projects/client relationships
• Mentoring junior and mid-level members of the team
• Working in partnership with senior teams on agency strategic vision
• Helping with internal initiatives that raise collective agency capability
Please send your CV /portfolio to Zoe@theindustryclub.co.uk.
Due to high volumes of applicants we can only guarantee a response to those who meet the core skills criteria. Please be aware that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered as well as some UK Advertising Agency experience.