No square or round shaped pegs need apply. We’re looking for a star shaped peg for a star shaped role.
Designer - London, UK
To be more precise, we’re on the lookout for a Designer with many strings to their respective bow and a lot of tools in their arsenal. Too many clichés? We agree, and also exactly what we want to avoid. If you think your job is just ideas where someone else makes it work or if you think you’re just there to make things look pretty and it’s somebody else’s job to think why, then don’t read any further. Great, that’s the first hurdle over. v
Sayhello are currently looking for a talented Designer to join our studio in Nine Elms, London. They will have 5+ years experience in agency/studio and experience heading up a team of junior designers. The candidate will have the opportunity to work along-side an award-winning Creative Director in a collaborative position. Working closely with the Client Service teams, they will provide additional ideas and thoughts to help amplify projects. Art direction/conceptualisation experience is a must.
- You are multitalented and proficient with the core Adobe Suite
- You are a creative storyteller and take 360° approach when managing a project, from concept through to delivery)
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can deliver exceptional work to tight deadlines
- You are happy to use your own initiative and work independently
- You’re a problem solver and will continuously push yourself to learn and develop your skills
- You relish a challenge and never shy away from the prospect of being outside the norm
- Working with the Creative Head to provide ongoing support and mentorship to the wider Creative team.
- Understanding and responding to both offline and online briefs with reactive fast turnarounds
- Communicating well and working with the creative and client service teams
- Taking projects from concept right through to execution and sometimes client facing presentation
- Educated to degree level in a creative field
- 5+ Years Experience (salary dependent)
- Proficient with the Adobe suite
- Have a meticulous eye for detail
- Have an enthusiastic interest and desire to succeed in the world of design & marketing an aspiration to create the best work for yourself and clients at all times
- Proficient on the main social media channels
- Generous Salary based on experience and service
- 21 Days holiday – Rising to 25 days after 2 years continuous service – plus Sayhello Day 24th Dec.
- Spot bonus based on pitch wins / good service / Adding Value /
To apply please send your CV & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little bit about us, but we can tell you more over a cup of tea!
Nearly 4 years old this year, we are a growing team of 10+ people but retaining our start-up mentality. The founding partners have over 20 years of experience in the industry and are both passionate about creative and strategy. We manage projects and brands of all shapes and sizes – from food to fashion to sport and health. We nurture all our staffs career paths and only strive for the best in everything we do. We plan, strategise, create and still manage to have a lot of fun along the way. We present ourselves as an omnichannel agency, if there is anything that we can’t do, it’s guaranteed that we know someone who can. Our clients are as important to us as our staff, so we need a team who can mirror this in everything that they do. Find out more through our website or any of our social channels.
1st – with Sean Curran – Creative Head
2nd – with Sean Curran and Phil Mountjoy (ECD & founder)
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly