Graduate Research Assistant
Graduate Research Assistant, £18,000 - £22,000, London
Fantastic chance for a driven and enthusiastic graduate to join a market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing the 50 headcount and work for some of the country's foremost and most exciting brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight across several sectors. They are currently looking for a Research Assistant to join their growing Automotive team. They have continued to see significant growth over the last few years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research across their individual & diverse projects.
What they would like from you?
- Bachelor's degree qualification
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Proven knowledge of research methods from either degree work or work experience
- A genuine interest in the Automotive sector
- Proven capabilities in the following key areas; accuracy, attention to detail, teamworking, deadline management, workload management
- Ideally 1 years' experience since graduation
- Have a grasp of qualitative research methods
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £18,000 - £22,000, a contributory pension plan, a discretionary annual bonus scheme, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, cool open-plan office, interest-free season ticket loan, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches and more.
Finally, it's an opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach of directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment