Part Time Integrated Producer
Major Players are looking for an Integrated Producer to working for a leading Creative Agency. You will be working 3 days a week on a job share role working Wednesday to Friday. As an Integrated Producer you will be managing the delivery of content across, TV, Digital, Online, Print and Radio.
What will you are doing:
- Developing accurate and thorough project plans
- Managing multiple productions
- Forecasting resource requirements
- Working with external production partners
- Book & manage internal full-time production resource to deliver work if needed
- Managing schedule's and delivery timelines
- Managing budgets upto £200,000
- Create purchase orders, check requests, expense reports, and invoices
- Communicating with the team leading up to and all through projects
- Travel to shoots in the UK, and aboard if required
- Completing a strong weekly handover for your job share partner
What is required?
- 4 years of integrated production experience within a creative agency
- Strong understanding of production process at Production Houses and Creative Agencies.
- Be a problem solver
- Being a proactive producer
If you are interested please apply and I look forward to speaking with you.