3 days left
Have you ever loved a movie so much that you have wanted to be immersed in that world? Well, we are working with an incredible brand that make that dream a reality! This incredible brand are looking for a Video Editor to work with them, permanently, in their Central London office.
This incredible brand have recreated some of the most well known films and series over the past 5 years and this year it’s really going to amp up! As their Video Editor you’ll be creating engaging trailers from initial research, sourcing through to completion. If you’re a super creative person who loves films, you’re going to love this opportunity!
Key Skills / Requirements:
- Experience working on Trailers, films and Content relating to film.
- Must use Premier Pro and potentially Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of After Effects and the Adobe Suite would be beneficial
- Creative vision and the ability to create Narrative from Old and New Footage
- Contribute to the Creative Department by sharing ideas and inspiring others.
- Be able to deliver a complete editorial packaging, producing, directing to Sound Editing, Colour Grading and Titles.
If you’re a complete film buff, you will love this opportunity! So apply now, or email your CV and Showreel to email@example.com
Apply for Video Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly