Mid-Weight Project Manager
Major Players have partnered with a leading London agency. We are looking for a mid-weight Project Manager to work on Integrated projects from initial briefs to final delivery for a global account.
What you will be doing?
- Owning the end to end delivery of integrated projects, from client brief to execution, working over all disciplines including Content, Films, Press, OOH, Print, Digital, Social Media, TV, Radio, and Experiential.
- Delivering scoping of end to end creative projects, producing project plans in accordance to client brief within budget and clear timeframes.
- Leading teams in Planning, Account Management, Editorial and Design teams.
- Working closely with the Resource Manager ensuring there are suitable levels of resources throughout the projects and work through any issues together.
- Leading client meeting and internal kick off/traffic status meetings.
What is required?
- 3 years minimum experience working as an Integrated Project Manager.
- Experience delivering successfully for global accounts.
- Managing small teams, freelancers and external 3rd parties.
- Experience in a client facing role.
If you are interested please apply and I look forward to speaking with you.