Strong Project Manager for Award-winning Agency (CRM, Social & Digital Account)
Our client is an award-winning customer experience agency and they have a vacancy for a solid Project Manager to join a really great friendly team working on one of the agency’s key clients.
The famous retail client was won by the agency in early 2018 and has rapidly grown to be one of the largest accounts in the agency. Your role as PM is to support the client leadership team to scope and deliver a variety of activities across email, social and web channels. This work can vary from the smallest tactical task to a multichannel campaign launch. As the lead agency in a multi-agency network team, you will be part of a team that is ultimately responsible for delivery across a variety of media, through a complex program of interdependent workstreams.
You’ll be working closely with the Planning, Data and UX as well as the Client Leaders on the team. Reporting into the Project Director on the account, you’ll be responsible for delivery across all aspects of the account, which will include Concept Development, Design & Copy on predominantly eCRM campaigns. As a digital native, you will understand and translate specs into industry-leading work, within the project guardrails.
The role will be client facing so the person appointed will be confident, smart, enthusiastic and proactive. Great at working with everyone in the agency, a people person who can bring everyone together and negotiate to ensure we meet our deliverables but in a way that is empathetic and be sensitive to the needs of other accounts too.
You’ll be able to work quickly across multiple projects at different stages, encouraging others to do the same without losing attention to detail or focus on delivering within the specified scope.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Leading the charge on project delivery, working processes and accurate resourcing across the client account
- Ensuring all work is produced to the highest standard whilst being delivered in the most efficient method
- Supporting the client lead(s) in converting OOS opportunities
- The ‘Champion’ of agency and account processes
- Providing support and guidance for the Project Management Team
- Supporting the Client Leadership team on a day to day basis to ensure effective delivery
- Being the partner for the Client Lead(s)
- Specific project scoping including timings, SoW and resource management
- Project reconciliations
- Supporting the client lead on delivery of the ‘growth agenda’
- Build a strong relationship with internal and external (client) stakeholders
- Ensuring the output across the internal agencies and external agencies are aligned, dependencies are met and project timelines are stress tested
- Making sure creative is reviewed, aligned and delivered from a single strategic point of view and with a collective tone of voice and perspective
- The owner of all 3rd party relationships
- Supporting the Client Lead(s) on the delivery of client satisfaction
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Tenacious with the drive to see projects through
- Smart, but with a good dose of common sense
- A natural and collaborative team player who will fit well into the agency culture
- Willing to get stuck in from day one – you’ll be a hand raiser, happy to share the load
- Has a sound understanding of the eCRM landscape and understands the roles of Data, Strategy, UX, Design, Development and the tools used for delivery.
- Takes ownership of all projects, ensure both internal, external and client stakeholders are kept up to speed
- 3-5 years’ agency experience.
This role is starting from January 2020 and paying up to £40k per annum depending on experience. Send us your CV today and let’s discuss in more detail!
Apply for Strong Project Manager for Award-winning Agency (CRM, Social & Digital Account)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly