Ambitious Senior Account Manager / Independent Award-winning B2B Agency!
Our client is an independent creative agency on a mission to chase the humdrum out of B2B marketing. Since they launched in 2009, they have built brands, shaped strategies, produced content programmes, created experiences and developed campaigns that not only deliver results, but engage and delight their audiences too.
This passion has translated into a whole host of awards – including B2B Marketing Agency of the Year at the Drum’s Agency Business Awards, International B2B Marketing Awards and NY Global Ace Awards! It’s also helped them to attract a fantastic group of clients that share their ambition to never settle for ordinary. These clients span across the retail, technology, financial services and telecoms sectors to name a few.
The agency's specialisms include Brand Strategy, Campaigns (demand generation, awareness, internal engagement), Content (planning, creation and distribution), Digital (Build, UX, CX) and experiential (live events, exhibitions, AR/VR).
The agency are looking for an ambitious Senior Account Manager who is passionate about working on big brands. You do not need to have come from a B2B background (although it would be an advantage), they prefer to invest in people’s potential! Successful candidates will need to have some agency-side experience and integrated campaign experience with good understanding of social media, digital display, brand positioning / strategy and print.
What you'll be doing
At any one time you’ll be supporting the team in meeting (and exceeding), the expectations of at least one of its largest clients, as well as working on one or two smaller projects. You’ll manage internal resources and budgets while ensuring our strategy – and the creative that comes out of it – are just right for the task at hand. As a key point of contact, the Account Manager /SAM role is crucial to maintaining great client relationships – something that’s absolutely fundamental to success. In return, as well as a great benefits package – that includes healthcare and contributory pension – you’ll be given opportunities to grow your career and develop your skills, as far as you want to go.
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- Taking briefs, briefing creative and planning teams
- Selling in and presenting work and plans (from creative to campaign plans).
- Some people management responsibility (line management is typically by Account Directors).
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, developing strong, profitable relationships
- A client-centric and proactive approach – able to both nurture and grow accounts – whilst ensuring maximum profit is achieved on all projects
- Help draft marketing proposals for campaigns, rebrands, digital projects – and be confident in understanding the process
- Understand the full ‘marketing mix’ – e.g. digital, social, inbound, nurture principles – and also partner agency skills e.g. media planning, PR, data management, search and research
- Confidence in helping more senior team members in delivering on strategic client briefs
- Proactively thinking of ways to increase the scope of our work for existing clients (especially for our smaller clients)
- Involvement in new business; researching, helping draft proposals and responses – as part of the pitch team
- Being the best possible representative of the agency, encouraging clients to do the most interesting and effective work they can
- Working as a team player in the agency and getting involved wherever needed
- Supporting agency's own social media presence
- At least 3–4 years’ experience at Account Manager/Senior Account Manager level
- Experience managing multiple projects, from either a digital, B2B or integrated agency
- A client-centric approach to consulting with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An appreciation for great creative work as well as a passion for marketing and social media
- A willingness to work hard and go the extra mile
- To be enthusiastic, creative with a great sense of humour.
This is a genuinely very friendly and open agency. They are keen to meet proactive and ambitious account handlers who can add real value to their clients and agency culture, and they will be committed to progressing your career to the next level. Send in your CV today!
Apply for Ambitious Senior Account Manager / Independent Award-winning B2B Agency!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly