Qatalyst Global is a provider of cutting-edge B2B events and digital content focusing on cyber security and digital innovation. Our client base is composed exclusively of senior professionals from some of the world’s most recognisable brands (Google, BP, Shell, Barclays, Dell, McAfee, Siemens, and more). We have ambitious plans for 2020 and are looking for a talented content writer to support our team in London.
If you are passionate about writing, are a strong communicator and have a keen interest in the technology space, then we would love to hear from you! In this role, you will write a variety of creative copy, including blog posts, press releases, research-based articles, interviews, case studies, website copy and more.
The ideal candidate holds a Marketing, English, or related degree, with at least 1 years’ experience in writing for B2B audiences. They are also well-versed in writing and optimising content specifically for SEO purposes.
This is a great opportunity for a positive “can do” individual to join our fast-paced team, whilst homing in and developing their writing skills as part of this dynamic, rapidly expanding company.
Key competencies include:
- Assisting with the development of content marketing strategies
- Generating ideas and mapping out content plans
- Optimising content for SEO
- Writing copy for websites, brochures, social media, PR…
- Conducting interviews with senior technology and cyber security experts;
- Liaising with local and national press offices;
- Driving engagement across social media platforms;
- Staying up-to-date and reacting quickly to industry news
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Min. 1 years’ experience in B2B copywriting;
- Strong time management and organisation skills;
- Confident telephone manner;
- A genuine interest in technology and subject matters
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Central London, Bank area.
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: £25k + bonus + pension