Sales Executive / Account Manager
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to progress your career? In this exciting role you will be working on our leading jobsites, People Management Jobs and Supply Management Jobs.
People Management & Supply Management Jobs are the official jobsites for CIPD (The Chartered Institute of Personnel Development) & CIPS (The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply). We help organisations recruit the best talent through creative recruiting advertising solutions from online job adverts to employer branding solutions.
We are looking to recruit a team member who can hit the ground running and maximise revenue opportunities by going after new business and growing existing accounts.
- You will maximise revenue opportunities through growing existing accounts by package selling and creative solutions such as employer branding content solutions
- You will proactively & consistently go after and win new business from competitor job sites
- Your client base will be a mix of direct clients across private and public sectors, recruitment agencies and key accounts
- You will sell creatively and confidently on the phone to clients as well as having ample opportunity to grow and win accounts through face to face meetings with decision makers
You will be an experienced and proven sales person who has been in sales for the last few years looking for your next step up or new challenge. You will have this experience having worked in media sales previously or in a similar sales environment such as a recruitment consultancy.
The qualities you will possess are:
- A great attitude as well as work ethic
- A drive to reach and exceed your revenue targets
- Is accountable and responsible for their client base, their contribution to the team as well as being aware of the overall performance of the brand against budgets and year on year
- Proven track record of consistently growing accounts and new business with a specific focus & experience on client direct wins
- We are looking for someone that can be creative and think long term to be seen as a strategic recruitment partner to their clients
The sky's the limit when it comes to your potential earnings. We are offering a competitive salary that is in line with your experience. You will also earn an uncapped commission.
You won't just be stuck in your role. There are always opportunities to progress and learn here at Haymarket. We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket.
Our working culture
There is never a dull moment here. Whether that is awards ceremonies, sports events, or just going out and drinking with colleagues, there is so much to do inside and outside of work. Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. Flexible working is valued at Haymarket and there is also a relaxed vibe in the office. You never feel chained to your desk as our hot-desking policy allows you to move around the office and there are many spaces to work alone or with different teams.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket’s Recruitment division is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!