Junior Account Manager
Opportunity to build your account handling career within a highly successful marketing agency.
Level: Junior Account Manager
Brand: global consumer and wealth management banking brand
- Opportunity to become closely involved with the marketing strategy and delivery of the annual marketing plan for a major FS brand
- End to end involvement of integrated marketing comms campaigns
- Reporting to a Senior Account Manager and working closely alongside with colleagues across creative & planning, in addition to regular communication with client marketing teams
- A team player
- Clear attention to detail, organised and can-do attitude
- Previous experience within a marketing agency - probably at AE/SAE level (you'll want to be well versed in agency processes in order to hit the ground running)
- Eager to learn and develop your account handling career
Location: central London zone 1
Package + bens:
- competitive salary at Junior Account Manager level
- additional agency benefits
- career progression
- fab offices in central London. Sociable and friendly agency culture.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Junior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly