Senior PR Manager
A Beauty Brand are looking for a creative Senior PR Manager to be responsible for all areas of global PR, focusing on driving the brand and product strategy.
· Develop the strategy and PR plans to be delivered globally with local differences, to grow brand awareness
· Promote brand values and work closely with all departments (from NPD digital, sales, training & education, design and marketing global) and partners to deliver integrated campaigns
· Work closely with marketing to devise and deliver launch activity for new launches (product and region)
· Develop and manage communication strategies
· Create launch plans for NPD activity and marketing campaigns
· Propose plans for working with celebrity and digital influencers
· Project manage integrated marketing campaigns
· Guide local teams to develop on-Brand advocacy (print, web, social and broadcast) across key advocacy outlets
· Develop plans to create an enviable corporate image within the beauty industry and beyond
· Develop the strategy (globally) for working with large digital influencers and celebrities
· CSR planning
· Manage and motivate the team members and agencies to deliver
This role will report into the Director of PR and the role will involve working very closely alongside three key Directors and Senior Managers that cover Brand Activation, Events, Social Advocacy and Influencer Strategy.
In addition, this role will work very closely with the regional PR teams in (the US, the UK, Mainland Europe, APAC and the Middle East to develop and strategic PR plans to launch new territories, stores, New Product Development, Partnerships and Campaigns and engage with consumers to drive sales and brand awareness.
Culture of the Team
They have a supportive and very fast paced environment We embrace the challenge and work with high expectations of all team members as they look to innovate and revolutionise the industry.
· Global and local experience
· A proven background in Beauty PR experience is vital. Agency or in-house experience are both useful
· Background in working with a known Founder/Owner would be advantageous
· Experience with developing and implementing strategy with creative flair
· Stellar team management, leadership and communication skills
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Have a professional and flexible approach
· Exceptional prioritising and organisational skills, showing great attention to detail with a results-driven focus
· Have experience with digital / social projects – the PR team manage all large influencers
· Able to manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously
· Bring your dog to work
· Staff discount to use on all products
· Access to company rewards platform allowing you to save money and get discounts on anything from cinema tickets to gum memberships
· Other benefits include birthdays off, team sales incentives, life assurance and much more