Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist - South Birmingham - £30,000 - £33,000 DOE + benefits
This successful, already well known, and rapidly expanding business are investing significantly in their web presence and are looking for an experienced and proactive Digital Marketing Specialist who can help further grow the business online.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you'll grow the business by delivering online campaigns and improving user experience across digital touchpoints. The suitable candidate will have experience working with CMS systems such as Magento or WordPress and be adept at launching and optimising campaigns online.
Here you'll have exposure to all online channels and will be expected to become digital champion for Email, Site Search and Merchandising tools.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a Digital Marketing Plan each month to schedule content updates and campaigns.
- Manage and optimise Site Search functionality to improve search results and promote relevant offers.
- Email management - develop and implement the email strategies.
- Optimise and improve the online journey using available web tools and by recommending and testing new functionality.
- Create new web content designed to build customer engagement and drive traffic.
- Use Google Analytics to track the performance of latest activity and content.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to track results, KPIs and latest digital trends relevant to the business.
- Review competitor activity and recommend new initiatives that could improve online activity.
- Work with internal stakeholders to prioritise and design web campaigns and content.
- Work with external partners to develop and implement new initiatives.
- Create new media assets which work across digital channels.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a digitally focused role where they've demonstrated a flair for using web tools and software. Ecommerce experience is highly desirable but as a minimum you'll need a commercial mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
The company offer a huge range of benefits including profit-based bonus scheme, share saver scheme, childcare vouchers, thousands of retail discounts and offers, company pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and free Life Assurance and Health Cash Plan.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.