Senior Advertising Account Manager (Freelance/Temp-to-Perm/Perm) - Branding & Design Agency
This award-winning, independent Branding & Design agency, with a stellar reputation and an impressive client portfolio is looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Creative Agency Account Manager to join its small, but rapidly growing, advertising communications team. This role is open to both permanent and Freelance/Temp-to-Perm candidates.
- A mid-sized independent Branding & Design agency; previous recipient of numerous effectiveness and ‘agency of the year’ type awards; with a global reach, and studios in the US and Australia.
- The agency’s design skills extend across the full spectrum of brand design, brand creation, corporate identity, brand architecture, packaging and communications.
- Based in super stylish offices in 'ad-land' in central London; combined with a friendly, creative and collaborative culture.
The Senior Account Manager Role:
As a Senior Account Manager at this agency, you will be working specifically in their Communications team, acting as the client-service ‘lynchpin’ of that department.
You will take responsibility for the production and management of clients’ communications projects across film, print and digital media, working primarily in the alcohol and FMCG sectors. You will collaborate closely with design, production and client teams, facilitating ideas and strategic direction, and ensuring that projects are delivered successfully on brief, on time and on budget.
Reporting directly into a Business Director, there is lots of headroom to grow in this role, and the ideal candidate will be working solidly towards becoming an Account Director, and therefore confident in taking responsibility and ownership of high-profile global accounts and projects.
Senior Account Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ agency experience from a creative advertising background.
- A proven track record of working on large-scale advertising/communications projects, as well as brilliant organisational and stakeholder management skills are a must.
- Solid experience in film, print and digital production is preferred, as is a strong interest in and passion for brands, design and culture.
- A solid strategic grounding and a desire to develop these skills further.
- This Senior Account Manager role would suit candidates with a positive attitude, plenty of drive, as well as ambitions to become an Account Director further down the line.
If you are a Senior Account Manager, or Freelance/Temp-to-Perm SAM, looking for an exciting new challenge in a slightly different environment to that of the traditional creative agency, this role offers an incredible opportunity to experience life at one of the best Design & Branding agencies in the business. The role won’t hang around long, so please do get in touch and apply today.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.