We have a great opportunity for an ambitious, tenacious and highly-organised Marketing Administrator to join the Unlimited team, based onsite with one of our Automotive clients.
As an essential member of the onsite team you will support the day to day administration of our client’s websites, campaigns and digital enquiries, and be responsible for supporting the agency and onsite team with daily queries, web content and campaign support requests.
Whilst very much a part of the agency, you will be based onsite in Basildon, Essex with our client.
This is the place to start your marketing journey, we’re the agency with Unlimited Possibilities.
What you’ll do…
- Support the team in the successful running of the account, playing a vital role in continuing to build our relationship and reputation with client and in the marketplace
- Develop an understanding of our agency process and how we manage resource to enable effective work flow
- Produce and update contact and status reports, arranging status meeting as required
- Build and maintain both client and colleague professional relationships that engender trust add value
- Contribute to an environment of creative excellence, and demonstrate an understanding of digital and integrated thinking
- Demonstrate a continual desire to learn and develop a breadth of experience across digital, media and marketing techniques
What you’ll need…
- Ideally you will have a relevant qualification, in Marketing or Business Administration and be looking to start your marketing career with one of the region’s top agencies.
- A basic understanding of digital marketing techniques, CMS, Google Analytics, SEO and PPC would be a real advantage
- Great communication skills are a must, along with experience of working across multiple projects; you’ll know how to keep all the plates spinning, with minimal breakages! You’ll feel comfortable working autonomously and as part of an efficient team
- A true passion for accuracy in all elements of your work, attention to detail is key for this one
- Drive and desire to get one step ahead of the needs and display an “already done” mentality
- Ideally you will have a passion for and knowledge of both digital and integrated marketing channels with demonstrable awareness of emerging trends
- Ideally you will have a full driving licence and/or your own transport
Recently referred to as “the marketing industry’s best kept secret” the Unlimited Group is an integrated agency collective with an innate belief and commitment to the power of the possible.
Through our expertise in Art & Science we unleash the power of data, insight and digital creativity to deliver maximum impact for our Clients and provide them with Unlimited Possibilities.
What makes an Unlimiter?
Unlimited is home to some of the best brains in our industry but we’re always on the lookout for more. Of course, an intelligent brain will only get you so far – we also crave ego-free ones ready and willing to collaborate with others. We like our brains shaped like the letter ‘T’ – specialisms or deep interests are welcomed but a willingness to think beyond your immediate discipline is encouraged too. We want to hear from different and diverse brains, as it’s the collision of these that allow us to deliver unlimited possibilities for our clients.
All that said, the best brains are the ones that belong to a thoroughly decent human being. If that sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll get…
You get to work onsite with our fabulous clients, whist being part of our wider agency team. There’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 24th January 2020
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community