Digital Designer - Health Insights
Major Players are working with one of the leading health insights companies that provide valuable reports and research to the healthcare industry.
They have their own in house creative studio and are looking to expand this with a really talented digital designer in order to help add creativity to the reports they create.
The core purpose of the London Creative Studio is to develop the research findings, which could include qualitative insights, quantitative statistics and user-generated video, into engaging formats that clients can share to drive action in their commercial teams.
Responsibilities of this Role
- To follow design agency processes; taking a creative brief, understanding the clients' needs, proposing and then developing suitable design solutions
- Managing workload by prioritising projects, managing timings around key milestones in the design and production process, and delivering to deadlines
- Being a professional representative and member of the creative team; demonstrating a solid work ethic, and sharing fresh ideas and examples of best practice
- Working closely and collaboratively with the director of creative services and other designers in the team; taking on board direction and feedback to deliver the best design solutions
Criteria for Consideration
- A relevant qualification in a design-related discipline is required, with a minimum of 2 years professional experience
- We are looking for a strong portfolio showing precision, creativity and a passion for design with examples covering various formats. Examples of data visualisation relevant to B-2-B would be advantageous
- Solid working knowledge of both InDesign and Illustrator is essential
- Filming and editing experience operating static video camera and subsequent video and audio editing in PremierPro, or a willingness to learn these skills is essential
- Must have intermediate level experience (or higher) either in producing 2D animation using AfterEffects or in web design for responsive microsites
- Comfortable with presentation design in interactive PDF and PowerPoint formats
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly