UK Insights Manager
Do you have FMCG insights experience and want to work on brands that are household names? Then read on...
UK Insights Manager - Up to £43,000 - London
This FMCG company has some well known brands under its umbrella. They have a very marketing focused culture and the team work hard to stay at the top of their game. Key values include ambition, energy and collaboration and they take these values seriously.
This UK Insights Manager will be the voice of the shopper and consumer within the company's newly acquired business and influence senior stake holders to believe in ensuring insights are at the centre of decision making. Other responsibilities will include:
- working with commercial teams to make the right business decision
- market data analysis, interpretation and assessment on market performance
- providing actionable insights and recommendations
- communicating consumer and market insights and providing strategic
information to influence long term business growth
- manage external agencies relationships
- integrating and connecting insights across relevant data and research sources
- influencing a change in thinking, planning and execution with broader UK
To be considered for this UK Insights Manager role, you must meet the following requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience in market insights or category development role
- experience working with continuous data
- ability to turn data from multiple sources into actionable insights
- experience working with MR agencies
- good commercial awareness
- FMCG, Retail or Agency background
If this sounds like you, please apply online now!
UK Insights Manager - Up to £43,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.