Data & Analytics Strategist - Google Account
Would you like to combine your skills in analysis with curiosity, intuition and storytelling. Shaping individuals thinking to be more data led, making sure others measure what matters and increasing their effectiveness?
A leading Creative Agency are looking for a well-season Data and Analytics Strategist. They are using cutting edge tech stack and techniques of data science, web analytics and customer analysis, and you will use this understanding to design and plan advanced data strategies across multiple clients, this position will see you mostly working onsite at Google (a Key Account)
This role will be focused on understanding and reporting how users engage with our clients' websites and campaigns, with an expert ability that spans everything from intelligent implementation to uncovering deep insights and developing dashboards & reports.
Collaborative at heart, you must be comfortable with translating goals and requirements into key performance indicators and measurable events. Keen to be a go-to for ad-hoc requests for data led insights from clients and colleagues alike.
You will be an analytics enthusiast with an expert ability that spans everything from intelligent implementation to uncovering deep insights, identifying opportunities for growth, designing appropriate solutions, and presenting in pitches.
The ability to accurately interpret data is crucial, and you must possess a passion for storytelling. Making sense of users' signals to inform marketing strategy, product roadmaps, impact business goals and inspire the wider team's creativity.
- Champion analytics capabilities within the agency including: website tagging, funnels, forms, personalisation and predictive buying behaviour.
- Analyse data at every stage of the user journey to gain a better understanding of users' interactions by segment and proactively make recommendations on where improvements may be found.
- Craft true-to-form narratives around how users engage with our clients' digital properties, campaigns and tools.
- Define measurement objectives, KPIs, and supporting metrics based on our clients' business and marketing level objectives.
- Plan and execute A/B and multivariate testing, developing a hypothesis and reporting on outcomes and key learnings.
- Identify strategic opportunities through analysis of our clients' programmes of work (overseeing many, inter-connected campaigns and properties).
- Extract, distil and communicate key insights (be they behavioural, UX or advertising effectiveness).
- Work across disciplines as an analytics leader to input on and add strategic value to ongoing iteration, our response to briefs, new project ideation and long term roadmaps and strategies.
- Effectively respond to ad-hoc report and analysis requests from other teams as needed.
- Participate in the measurement implementation (Analytics, Tag Manager), QA and validation process.
- Own and manage a process to report to clients, continually & ongoing (using Google Data Studio dashboards), at key intervals and in post project reviews
- Must have a background within digital.
- Must have expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio & Optimize, including BigQuery.
- A proven ability to write and construct SQL queries.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation.
- Demonstrable proficiency in statistics - forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their strategic impacts.
- Proven success working directly with creative and technical teams.
- Experience across agency or in house marketing environments.
Apply for Data & Analytics Strategist - Google Account
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly