Major Players are looking for a Production Manager to work for a production house that delivers branded stories for sport, music and entertainment across TVCs, Broadcast, Films, Documentaries and VR/AR. As Production Manager you will be responsible for a variety of aspects related to production management, from shoot organisation to finance tracking, compliance to resourcing.
What you will do be doing?
- You will be scoping, planning and have oversight across multiple international campaigns.
- Management of the day to day production and support for Producers, Freelancers, Managers and Assistants.
- Responsible for ensuring all projects run on time and within budget.
- Sourcing and building crews for shoots.
- Creating and adding to the call sheet.
- Creating risk assessments for shoots.
- Manage project budgets, POs, Expenses, Immediate Payments, Insurance and Legal/Compliance.
What is required?
- 5 years plus within Production Manager at Production House
- Heavy experience within Film, TV and Content
- Experience managing budgets up to £200k
- Strong knowledge of legal and compliance controls
If you are interested please apply and I look forward to speaking with you.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly