Digital Engagement Officer
Fantastic opportunity for a Digital Engagement Officer to join this cultural institute on a 12 month FTC! Interested?
Digital Engagement Officer - Up to £22,000 - 12 month FTC - Part Time - 28 hours per week - London
Our client is a cultural institute located in the heart of London. Established in 1895, it offers a cultural events programme, education courses for adults, historic library and archive collection, and community programme.
As Digital Engagement Officer you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Campaigns Manager to produce and deliver the content plan for all digital campaign content.
- Running paid social media advertising.
- Managing social media communities to achieve campaign objectives.
- Managing, scheduling and delivering agreed campaigns content across all digital platforms.
- Producing reports on the effectiveness of the website.
In order to be successful in the role of Digital Engagement officer you must have:
- Proven experience in developing, delivering and evaluating imaginative, innovative and strategically effective digital campaigns.
- Demonstrably skills in digital marketing and communications.
- Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating an content plan for an organisation website.
- Solid skills and experience in CMS and CRM.
If this sounds like the Digital Engagement Officer role for you then apply now!
Digital Engagement Officer - Up to £22,000 - 12 month FTC - Part Time - 28 hours per week - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.