Are you an experienced, commercially-minded and organised Marketer looking for your next challenge?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Haymarket Business Media (HBM) division for a Marketing Executive. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping with the implementation of marketing plans, ensuring all digital, social and direct campaigns are executed on time and within budget. Maintaining website pages for subscriptions and conferences, and working closely with the marketing manager to assess marketing activity success against budget. You’ll also work closely with the data team and deliver clear and concise data requests. You’ll be maintaining the email marketing schedule and ensure any changes are communicated, executing the marketing schedule across all social channels for each campaign, liaise with external designers/suppliers and generating regular reports on marketing effectiveness.
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and event attendees, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as Senior Marketing Executive.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Who you are:
Knowledge & Experience
- Basic knowledge of digital and direct marketing
- Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in a media or events environment
Skills & Personal Competencies
- Self-motivated team player, with the ability to work effectively across departments
- Numerate, with the ability to analyse marketing results
- A keen eye for detail and design
- Proactive, can-do attitude, willing to learn and adopt new ideas
- Effective communicator, at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Lateral thinker and creative problem-solver
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket’s Business Division is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!