Community Manager / Social Media Manager - Much-loved FMCG Brands!
Are you a Community Manager or Social Media Manager looking to join a fresh-thinking, dynamic and energetic agency? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Native to work on some of the nation's most loved FMCG brands at this global creative agency based in buzzy Soho.
As well as creating content, the agency will be managing all of their social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest), owning their social calendars, refining tone of voice, advising them on best practice and recommending reactive content that you’ll be responsible for creating.
The client is a long-standing client of the agency and they have been creating engaging social and digital campaigns across their entire product portfolio. They’re a great client to work with, excited by big ideas and technological innovation. The agency's primary responsibility lies in managing all their social channels: Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; & YouTube – some of the busiest newsfeeds in the country.
We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, passionate Community Manager/Social Media Manager. A great communicator who can work with a diverse range of teams. The successful candidate needs to be socially native, with experience of managing, coordinating and responding across platforms, particularly Facebook and Twitter. They will need to be responsible for owning the day to day management of the account (from posting content, ensuring timely responses, manage social media calendars to top line analytics, while maintaining brand TOV)
The role would include content idea & creation, page management & reporting, as well as live event coverage (so being handy with a camera is a big plus). There are a few festivals, gigs and events that you would likely attend to capture content & post from.
Core Skills / Experience:
- At least 2.5 years’ experience managing social media channels
- A passion for communications and Community Management – a great communicator
- Detailed understanding of posting brand content to and responding on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter channels, ideally on a high-volume, fast turnaround social brand account
- Clear knowledge of the social media landscape and optimisation of content on key channels
- Strong and creative wordsmith and proof-reading skills
- Fluency in English
- A self-starter with an eye for detail
- Positive, upbeat personality
- Expert communicator
- Natural collaborator - someone who can work with a diverse range of teams internally and externally, at a range of levels
- Problem solver - someone who works towards a solution and open to working with a team to find the fastest/best outcome
- Energetic - is able to inject a high level of personal energy into helping the team
- Committed & resilient – has the willingness and appetite to work around the clock when needed.
This role won't be around for long! Send us your CV today!