Marketing Automation Manager - B2B agency
Are you a marketing automation expert looking for a move into a leading global agency? Do you want to work on projects for one of the world's most recognisable brands? My client, a B2B agency, has an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Automation Manager to join their expanding Marketing team in their Surrey or London offices.
Your Role as Marketing Automation Manager:
- As a marketing automation expert, you will be responsible for deploying B2B marketing automation campaigns for a key client account.
- You will work with the team to develop and execute automation strategies, as well as taking ownership on large scale projects.
- You will be the day-to-day project manager and technical support for setting up of nurture journeys within the marketing automation platforms, with key understanding of triggers, wait steps etc.
- You will build campaign assets such as emails, landing pages and registration portals, and working closely with the client and project leads to provide input on email marketing strategy.
- Using your analytical mindset, you will produce campaign reports and documentation and present to both internal and external client stakeholders.
- Your experience with automation platforms (ideally Marketo and Eloqua) will allow you to build and optimise key automated marketing campaigns.
- Your analytics experience will allow you to effectively analyse and report on campaign statistics and produce reports for stakeholders.
- Your technical understanding will allow you to quickly adapt to new systems as the department continues to grow.
- Your strong communications skills will enable you to effectively present to key stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Your ambitious nature will encourage you to keep up to speed on changes and new modules within the different marketing automation platforms, and in-turn help deliver additional value and expertise to our clients.
- 4 years in industry
- 2 years as Marketing Automation Manager
- Previous experience In an agency environment would be beneficial
Apply for Marketing Automation Manager - B2B agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly