Internal Comms/Social Media
- Provide support to the Programme Change lead in raising the profile of a new programme through different communications channels
- Contribute to communication strategies and plans that help to land the changes to the business that the programme is delivering
- Write compelling comms, newsletters to promote the work being done within the programme.
- Build effective relationships with Internal comms and other stakeholders to find new ways to raise our profile.
- Oversee our digital channels to raise awareness of the new programme.
- Basic design of communications collateral to increase engagement on social media, including editing of videos for uploading online.
- Manage mailing lists and communications contact database
- Auditing and reviewing existing Symphony Communications Site content to ensure it is effective and up-to-date
- Strong copywriting, blog content, internal communications experience.
- Previous experience working with social media and digital engagement strategies.
- General administration duties
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task and work consistently in a fast paced environment
If this role interests you and you would like to hear more, please send your CV to Teegan.email@example.com