eCRM Camapaign Executive
Exciting opportunity for a eCRM Campaign Executive to work with one of the UK's leading high street retailers!
eCRM Campaign Executive - Up to £30,000 pro rata - 6 month FTC - London
This leading UK high street retailer is one of the nation's favourites. With a values based business and a head office in London they offer great career opportunities for candidates looking to be at the cutting edge of marketing.
Reporting to the CRM Campaign Manager as eCRM Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing the implementation and execution of customer centric eCRM communications.
- Implement testing and optimisation to improve communications.
- Updating the weekly CRM activity planner.
- Ensuring campaigns are performing against key performance metrics.
In order to be a successful applicant for the role of eCRM Campaign Executive you must have:
- Experience working within CRM/email marketing. This is essential.
- Previous marketing experience working within the retail/fashion industry.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience using JIRA.
If you are free immediately and if this sounds like the right eCRM role for you then apply now!
eCRM Campaign Executive - Up to £30,000 pro rata - 6 month FTC - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.