Our client is a creative, data and science agency in London.
Midweight Designer to support the Creative Team working across a broad range of clients on brand creation, campaigns and expression projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing design solutions based on audience and brand understanding
- Consistently excellent visual work, either on adherence to brand style guidelines, pushing boundaries to evolve brand styles, or create new a design language when appropriate
- Keeping management and clients to keep them up-to-date with project milestones.
- Creating direction for projects and guiding team members
- Briefing and overseeing creative partners to deliver elements of design vision
- Staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors
- Creative suite package (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Knowledge of current design tools and software
- Confidence to be bold with your work
- Industry experience in the design field
- Excellent attention to detail
- Think creatively and deliver concepts
- Creates designs such as user interface, layouts, brand identity, iconography, presentation decks and storyboards
- Assists with briefs and idea conception
- Contributes to the definition of art direction styles
- Understands and is able to extend the visual language of a project
- Understands Brand and Visual Design as a discipline and a practice
- Partners with strategy, creative teams, UX, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets objectives and deadlines
- Working across digital channels.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly