Senior Account Manager
Our client is the leading news and events company within the rapidly growing
sustainable finance industry. They provide daily news and analyses to 6000+ finance
professionals and run events across Europe, Asia and North America.
They are currently recruiting for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to work with some of the largest companies in the finance industry - providing them event, advertising and content products across their platforms.
The Account Manager/Senior Account Manager is a key strategic role in this fast growing company and will be responsible for:
- Managing existing advertising and sponsorship accounts across their events portfolio and
- Working consultatively and creatively with their clients to deliver tailored products.
- Opening up new business opportunities with senior decision makers within financial
- Understanding the evolving industry and working with the senior management team to
identify new products and revenue streams.
- Working collaboratively with the internal team to deliver success across their business lines.
Who they are looking for:
- Someone with a strong track record in advertising or event sales, ideally within
financial markets. Applicants from other industries will be considered.
- Someone who enjoys working closely with existing clients and a passion for opening
up new areas of business.
- Someone who enjoys working collaboratively within a team.
- A second language would be beneficial but not a requirement.
- An interest in sustainability issues such as climate change, biodiversity, gender
equality and human rights would be beneficial.
What do they offer?
- Competitive wage and benefits.
- The opportunity to work in a friendly and rapidly growing team who are passionate
about what they do.
- International travel across Europe, Asia or North America.
- The chance to learn about a fascinating and fast growing industry.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch! Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org