Art Director - concept lead B2B brand comms agency
Diverse. Implementer. Team Player.
As a successful Art Director, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity for a Art Director isn’t at a normal bulk standard marketing agency. They are NOT vanilla and they don’t follow the rules. Quite the opposite!
Our client is a creative brand comms agency that specialises in disruptive marketing and currently works with a variety of well-known blue chip brands that don’t like to follow typical off the shelf marketing ideas.
This agency was founded by two very charismatic and well known B2B marketing leaders. Who over the years, have created, developed and sold some of the most successful agencies in their sectors.
It because of this career defining experience they are able to combine their knowledge and have created a business model and approach that delivers vast success.
Due to this ongoing success our client is now looking to expand their creative team by seeking out a diverse Art Director who is comfortable and willing to work across a broad platform of channels, covering both on and off line.
To be suitable for this role as a Art Director you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You might be a Senior Designer with a desire to make the step up, or an Art Director in an agency wanting to work with move innovative brands.
- Have a strong conceptual portfolio that shows thought behind the idea
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and can work with and inspire people around you create great campaigns.
- All the expected creative craft skills; covering both on and off line.
- We don’t need to see social / environmental work, but some experience of working with brands trying to create more purpose and meaning is preferred.
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire consumers and businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
- Love working with people. You’ll be part of a larger creative team
- There will be a mix of conceptual work as well developing ideas and seeing them through to completion
- You will have a fantastic portfolio that you will be proud of, packed full of well known household names
In return for your skills and experience as an Art Director our client offers a wide salary banding ranging between £40-50k plus benefits. This is very much dependent on experience.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules then drop me a line, Christina Elsom, today by clicking on the apply button below and including your latest CV and portfolio.
Apply for Art Director - concept lead B2B brand comms agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly