Head of Communications - London - Full Service Agency
A full-service agency with a focus on the progressive and ever-changing landscape are looking to hire a Head of Communications who is also future focused, will think outside the box and embrace new technology.
- Develop the agencies brand story
- Build and deliver internal and external communication plans
- Provide updates, suggestions and council to the SLT
- Raise the profile of key senior stakeholders
To succeed and thrive in this role you will need to have a career background of building and developing meaningful and long-term relationships. Be flexible with your style of communication to adapt to complex situations, build trust and respect from those around you.
- Have worked in a similar role at a senior level
- Understand how a full-service agency works and the services
- Admirable press relationships both Trade and Nations
- Agency background
This is a senior role within the agency commanding a salary of up to £120k plus benefits. You will need to have the key experience listed above for this role. Recent agency background is essential, an in-house career history will not be shortlisted.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Ali your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.