Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager, 50K Basic+Commission
Our client is recognised as the #1 digital technology company in the world by comScore.
The brand is a centralized demand gen group, which manages data, pricing, product development and delivery for all the international demand gen campaigns. Established in 2006, the business utilizes access to 44 million business decision makers' details to unite technology marketers with relevant targets from 147 countries around the world. Committed to engaging a disparate global IT audience with truly localized messaging, they also publish market specific thought leadership papers on behalf of its clients and produces research for B2B marketers worldwide.
Due to growth within this sector, the team are seeking an ambitious, driven and experienced sales professional to be responsible for finding and selling their Sales Development Services to IT Companies across EMEA. The successful candidate will have a proven ability execute end to end sales development by
- Finding opportunities and confidently presenting their services to clients.
- Offering customized solutions that drive tangible results associated with an organisation’s stated objectives
- Negotiating and closing sales.
They have a fast-paced work environment along with an office culture that rewards, recognizes, and respects achievement. They are dedicated to advancing their passion in providing valuable partnerships to their customers.
- Engaging with a high number of prospects using phone, email, social media and at events.
- Uncovering and understanding their prospects challenges in converting marketing investment into sales ready leads.
- Setting up and delivering structured meetings with prospects either over the phone or face to face.
- Confidently presenting Sales Development Services both over the phone and face to face.
- Working closely with our Sales and Operations Directors to formulate proposals and closing sales.
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Managing and reporting all activity on salesforce.
- A demonstrable track record of success generating new business wins.
- Minimum of 3 years of solutions selling to marketing decision makers (ideally in the Tech Market)
- A tenacious and resilient attitude, with the ability to work at fast pace and to achieve targets.
- A strong desire to achieve personal success and progression.
- A team player who want to contribute to the success and ethos of the team and company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- BA/BS level degree or equivalent is desirable
Staines – with the potential for some remote working.