Programme Manager £25,000-32,000 DOE
Here at Stonor we are currently looking for a Programme Manager to join an award-winning client of ours and be a part of a brand-new team as well as responsible for maintaining key client programmes.
This exciting and expanding agency & holds some of the world's top companies as their clients across various industries and specialise in Customer Experience and Insight.
- Maintain excellent relations with client/program contacts to keep the program running smoothly both internally and externally
- Liaising with the client/project team at both a strategic and operational level
- Identifying areas where we can support the brands and markets with insight
- Prioritising and time-managing programs relating to the brands and markets, and their tasks to meet dead-lines
- To co-ordinate the design and production of client re-ports/deliverables including liaison with the IT and/or Analysis team to run calculations, update historical data and run reports.
- Support the whole project management function from start to finish
What they want from you
- Experienced project manager or account manaher with client-facing experience
- Ability to multi-task within band between projects and be flexible according to the needs of the business
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven client and project management experience
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of £25-32K
- 25 days annual leave.
- Flexi-time model (finding the right worklife balance for you)
- Employer contributing pension scheme.
- Private medical health-Bupa.
- Bonus Scheme
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, I would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a covering letter and we can go from there.
Apply for Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly