Video Producer (Automotive)
Video Producer - London - £33k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
A Video Producer is needed to join a leading global media group in Central London.
With more than 1 billion users visiting their properties each quarter, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population, they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites and assets. This is a great opportunity for the Video Producer to build a career within a friendly media organisation as part of the automotive content team.
Joining as the Video Producer you will be responsible for producing existing show formats and work independently and as part of the production team towards developing new show ideas. As the Video Producer you will also be expected to work to brief and follow style guidelines for some projects, and to bring your own style and creativity to others. Expect to adapt to the demands of a deadline based editorial team, get the best out of different presenters, organise shoots and anything else that helps improve video production techniques for this leading automotive website.
The job will involve studio and on location recording (including international travel) and editing content in the London office.
To qualify. You should be a Video Producer / Producer / Video Project Manager / Digital Producer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Proven experience in video production for a professional organisation;
- Experience with and knowledge of video editing software and motion graphics;
- Full driving licence and strong driving skills, capable of driving on track and under instructions;
- Advanced technical knowledge of current camera equipment and techniques;
- Understanding of location sound recording in challenging environments;
- Strong, proven post production skills in editing, grading, sound design and basic vfx and motion graphics;
- A passion for and broad knowledge of cars and car culture and a willingness to match that passion with an intelligent, consistent and fully committed hands-on approach to the task at hand;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Working knowledge of social networking.
Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop highly desirable.
Please provide a covering letter as well as a link to a showreel or portfolio as the client is keen to understand your interest in the role.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Video Producer to join a leading media publisher offering a progressive and rewarding environment. Expect to work on fascinating videos on the fastest and most beautiful cars!